Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Smooth and yummy!
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup Milnot Condensed Milk
- 6 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Mix sugar, Milnot and margarine together and cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring frequently.
- Boil for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate chips and marshmallow creme.
- Stir ingredients until mixture is creamy and smooth (an electric mixer may be used).
- Add nuts if desired.
- Pour into a buttered 9x9 pan.
- Allow to cool and cut as desired.
- Note: For a delightful change, use butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips.