Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This makes a chewy cookie....loaded with chocolate chips and other goodies.
- 1 cup butter, SOFT
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 1⁄4 cups Rice Krispies
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- Cream butter and sugars together until light and fluffy.
- Add beaten eggs and vanilla, mix well.
- In separate bowl mix together the baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour.
- Add dry mix to the butter mixture and mix well.
- Add the coconut, chocolate chips, Rice Krispies and chopped nuts, mixing well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoons on a GREASED cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 10 minutes (Check at 8).