Recipe by JanetGomez
LOVE this mac&cheese. Cook to your liking. A little less cook time and a bit more milk to make it creamier.
Top Review by kellychris
LOVED this mac-n-cheese!! Adding the eggs really does make a difference and helps the cheese. I was worried about cheese in the crockpot- but the eggs helps it not to become "rubbery" or dried out. I pre-boiled my noodles about 6 minutes. Just be sure to stir every once in awhile to prevent cheese from sticking or spray first with a cooking spray (such as Pam).
- 226.79 g cooked elbow macaroni, cooked 2/3 time the directions call for
- 59.16 ml butter, cut into pieces
- 591.47 ml grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 304.75 g can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 2.46 ml salt
- 236.59 ml whole milk
- 2.46 ml dry mustard
- 2.46 ml pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- Add cooked and drained macaroni and stir again.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.