1/5 Photos of Jan's Favorite Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
3 hrs 15 mins
LOVE this mac&cheese. Cook to your liking. A little less cook time and a bit more milk to make it creamier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces cooked elbow macaroni, cooked 2/3 time the directions call for
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- 2In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- 3Add cooked and drained macaroni and stir again.
- 4Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Favorite Slow Cooker Mac & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.2 mg
- Sodium 487.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 10.5 g