LOVE this mac&cheese. Cook to your liking. A little less cook time and a bit more milk to make it creamier.
- 8 ounces cooked elbow macaroni, cooked 2/3 time the directions call for
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a medium saucepan, mix butter and cheese. Stir until the cheese melts.
- In a slow cooker, combine cheese/butter mixture and add the eggs, sour cream, soup, salt, milk, mustard and pepper and stir well.
- Add cooked and drained macaroni and stir again.
- Set the slow cooker on low and cook for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.