Recipe by JRuiz
This is a quick and easy version of homemade enchiladas. And it tastes almost the same.
Top Review by HokiesMom
Holy Enchilada ~~ these are lip smacking good! Loved how easy it was to put together, how economical the whole meal is for a family, the right amount of zing and easy to add more for those who need tons of spice. I micro steamed the tortilla shells but followed the main recipe exactly. I served with refried beans and shredded lettuce. Very filling from the young to the "old" (well not old but older!). Thanks for sharing a great family meal!
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 20 corn tortillas
- 2 (680.38 g) can enchilada sauce (el paso brand)
- 85.04 g envelope taco seasoning (el paso)
- 453.59 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 44.37 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef add taco seasoning, and about 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce.
- In a separate pan, place oil and cook tortillas one by one just for a little bit -- they need to be soft.
- After that just roll the tortilla stuffed with beef and cheese, until you complete the 20 tortillas, and when you finish bath the tortillas with the rest of the enchilada sauce.
- Place some more cheese on top, and place in oven for about 20 min at 350 degrees.