1/1 Photo of Jan's Easy Beef Enchiladas
This is a quick and easy version of homemade enchiladas. And it tastes almost the same.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef add taco seasoning, and about 1/3 cup of enchilada sauce.
- 2In a separate pan, place oil and cook tortillas one by one just for a little bit -- they need to be soft.
- 3After that just roll the tortilla stuffed with beef and cheese, until you complete the 20 tortillas, and when you finish bath the tortillas with the rest of the enchilada sauce.
- 4Place some more cheese on top, and place in oven for about 20 min at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Easy Beef Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 936.8
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 182.3 mg
- Sodium 2732.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 53.4 g