Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs ore ida southern style hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups corn flakes, crumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Mix hash browns, sour cream, cheese, soup onion, and butter.
- Put in a 9x13 casserole dish (glass).
- Mix crumbs and butter and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
I have been using the same recipe for years and it always gets rave reviews. It is great for feeding a crowd. The recipe can easily be doubled.