Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix (recommended -- Jiffy)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, stir together the 2 cans of corn, corn muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter.
- Pour into a greased 9 by 13-inch casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with Cheddar.
- Return to oven for 5 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for at least 5 minutes and then serve warm.