This soup is to die for! My friend Jan makes it for potlucks and I can never get enough. It is the best, yummiest, soup around. Good for those cold winter days and those times when you need comfort food. I don't even want to think about the calories....
- 1⁄2 cup uncooked wild rice (6-8 oz box)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 14 1⁄2 ounces chicken broth
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups half-and-half or 2 cups milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup shredded carrot
- 1 package Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing (not the dip)
- 1 chopped onion (optional)
- Cook rice according to directions and brown the ground beef.
- Put all ingredients into crockpot.
- cook on high for 2-3 hours.