Prep 50 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This has been in our family for years. Everyones favorite and it really looks nice too.
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o orange gelatin mix
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o cherry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o lime gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 2 cups cold water
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o lemon gelatin
- 2 (2 ounce) packages Dream Whip
- Prepare the 3 packages of jello separately, using 1 cup boiling water and 1/2 cup cold water for each.
- Pour each flavor into and 8 inch square pan.
- Chill until firm or overnight.
- Mix pineapple juice and sugar.
- Heat until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Dissolve lemon jello in the hot juice; then add 1/2 cup of water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Cut the firm jello into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Prepare Dream Whip topping as directed on package and blend it with the lemon jello mixture.
- Fold in jello cubes.
- Pour into a 9x13 glass pan.
- Chill at least 5 hours or overnight.
I have made this since the early 60's an excellent recipe!!