These are dense and protein rich no flour, no sugar. The best!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces black beans (one can, drained, rinsed)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond flour (or almond meal)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup Sugar Twin
- 2 teaspoons margarine
- 4 ounces chocolate squares, unsweetened
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Line a 8x8 square pan with buttered parchment paper.
- 2In a small double boiler, or in the microwave, melt the chocolate and butter.
- 3In a food processor, pulse the black beans until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients, except chocolate. When all is blended, pour the chocolate into the top of the food processor and blend again.
- 4Pour the batter into the pan. Bake until done.
- 6In a bowl, cream the cheese and sugar. Melt the chocolate and margarine; add vanilla, pour into the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- 7Frost the brownies when cool. The brownies and the frosting will firm up as they cool. They will be dense and delicious.
- 8Frost the cooled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Black Bean Brownies With Chocolate Cream Cheese Icing
Serving Size: 1 (961 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.6
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.7 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: