Recipe by JRuiz
This is great on grilled chicken.
Top Review by flower7
I cut this down to 1/8 recipe as I only needed a small amount for another recipe. Because I was making such a small amount, I used the microwave to heat the ingredients to combine and that worked better than I expected! This is a great basic sauce. Thanks for sharing!
- 2 cups ketchup
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- onion powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix in pan on stove top and bring slowly to a boil.
- If you like onions, you can chop some fine and sautee the, adding them instead of the onion powder.
- Spread on top of the chicken while on the grill when the chicken is completely cooked.
- Leave it on the grill for another 10 minutes.
- Eat it up.