Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I could eat the whole thing myself.
- 1 (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jarjunior size gerber apricot with tapioca baby food
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Bring Cream Cheese to room temperature.
- Heat jello, sugar and crushed pineapple with juice and stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Set aside to cool completely.
- Cream the cheese and apricot baby food together, and when jello mix is completely cool, mix it into the cheese/baby food mixture.
- When blended, fold in the cool whip with a spoon.
- Turn into a 1 1/2 quart mold and refrigerate until set.