Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Janosch is the famous author of the great stories about the little Tiger and the little bear. My mum send me shapes of my favorite childhood characters and this is the second of 2 recipes which came with them. You also find the other one on Zaar, it is Janosch Birthday Cookies. Enjoy!
- Mix everything until soft and shiny.
- Put the dough between plastic foil and flaten out.
- Cut out shapes.
- Bake at 180°C for 10 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate on the stove over steaming water.
- Decorate the cookies with melted chocolate (this can be fussy but it is fun as well).
I've made these twice now and they're wonderful. I had a problem the first time, very likely due to the heat wave we're having right now which caused the dough to be a bit too soft for easy rolling. On the plus side, those cookies came out very thin, crispy and delicious. The 2nd time I refrigerated the dough before rolling out. These cookies were a bit thicker and still delightful. Thanks for sharing. I'll be making these again. Made for the ZWT6 German forum Chocolate Challenge by me, a member of Seasoned Sailor and his his Sassy Sirens.