Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My good friend Janie made this delicious salad and I asked her if I could post it. She said-- of course. It is very different but I think it is yummy. Good and crunchy.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Mmmm good! Couldn't be any easier. Great fall salad recipe if you've frozen some strawberries from summer. I used a combo of gala and grannie smith apples. Forgot the peanuts! Will remember next time! Thnx for posting, ratherbeswimmin'. Made for Fall 2008 My-3-Chefs.
- 3 medium apples, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- 3⁄4 cup salted peanuts
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, add the apples, strawberries, and celery.
- In a smaller bowl, add the mayonnaise, honey, and celery seed; stir to combine.
- Right before ready to serve, add the peanuts to the salad mixture; stir to combine.
- Spoon salad onto individual plates.
- Drizzle with the dressing mixture.