Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a combination of a few recipies that I've adapted over the years. This salad always gets gobbled up at every BBQ I've made it for, but a little bit goes a long way!
- 8 medium red potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon regular yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 celery ribs, finely diced
- 1 cup minced red onion
- 5 hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dill pickle, diced
- 1 tablespoon pickle juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1. Cut potatoes into equally sized quarters. Boil in salted water til fork tender then cool to room temperature.
- 2. Mix all wet and dry ingredients (everything except the celery, onions, and pickles) in a large separate bowl.
- 3. Add potatoes and stir til incorporated, then add celery, onions and pickes. Carefully stir in the hard boiled eggs.
- 4. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 5. Springle paprika on top before serving.