Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recieved recipe from one of my residents. SOOO good!
Make and share this Janice's Overnight Cabbage Slaw recipe from Food.com.
- Not sure of exact size of slaw mix. It is the large bag.
- Combine cole slaw mix and onion in a bowl with a lid. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan. Mix and bring to a boil. After all is dissolved, pour hot dressing mixture over slaw mix in bowl. DO NOT STIR!
- Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Stir and serve.
- Prep and cook time does not include 24 hour refrigeration.
- Will last for weeks.