Recieved recipe from one of my residents. SOOO good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Not sure of exact size of slaw mix. It is the large bag.
- 2Combine cole slaw mix and onion in a bowl with a lid. Set aside.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a sauce pan. Mix and bring to a boil. After all is dissolved, pour hot dressing mixture over slaw mix in bowl. DO NOT STIR!
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- 5Stir and serve.
- 6Prep and cook time does not include 24 hour refrigeration.
- 7Will last for weeks.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Janice's Overnight Cabbage Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 243.0
- Calories from Fat 164
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 878.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: