Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was one of the first recipes that I asked someone to write down for me. It is very simple, but it brings back nothing but happy memories for me when ever I think about it. And everytime I make it wonderful new memories are always created! This is to be served with chips and enjoyed with friends and family!
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (10 ounce) jarmedium salsa (adjust to your taste)
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 -2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and drain
- Mix in taco mix and stir.
- Add salsa and enchilada sauce; simmer 5 minute
- Spread refried beans in the bottom of a large square pan.
- Pour meat mixture over beans.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 400* until cheese melts and is bubbly (10-15min).
Great dip! I took this to work to share at lunch and everyone loved it! The addition of the enchilada sauce makes this so different from other Mexican dips. Yummy! **Made for Fall PAC 2009**
This was great! Thanks for sharing... I used Bulk Taco Seasoning Mix for the taco seasoning. Yummo!