Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 8 -10 potatoes
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, , sliced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- celery, diced or celery flakes
- Kraft salad dressing
- diced pickles or diced pickle relish
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- salt and pepper
- stuffed green olive
- Wash potatoes, cut in half and boil with skins on.
- When cooled, remove skins and cube.
- Add onion, and diced celery.
- Set aside.
- Mix salad dressing, mustard, pickles/relish, spices, salt and pepper, and a tbsp or so of pickle juice.
- Mix well, thin out with milk, using your own judgment as to consistancy.
- Pour over cubed potatoes and mix well.
- Gently stir in sliced eggs, reserving 5-6 slices for garnish.
- Pour into serving bowl, place remaining eggs on top, put one olive slice on top of each egg slice, sprinkle with paprika and parsley flakes.
I love potato salad but on low sodium diet the regular kind is too high in sodium this sounds great and will try it this coming week.... hope I enjoy it as much as regular thanks