This is the recipe my mom has always used. I LOVE LOVE LOVE spaghetti, so naturally I got pretty good at making it! I hope you think so too!
- Brown hamburger, drain of fat.
- On medium-low heat in a 3 quart saucepan, add tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Stir well to get tomato paste lumps out.
- Add water, stir well.
- Add drained ground hamburger.
- Add chili powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- Simmer on low for at least 30-45 minutes. The longer it simmers, the better!
- You can also use a slow cooker on low for 6 hours!
- Spread warm sauce over cooked pasta.
This is pretty close to how I make my spaghetti sauce except that I've never added chili powder to mine. I really enjoyed the little bit of kick that it gave. Thanks for sharing this nice keeper. Made for Spring PAC 2013.