1/1 Photo of Janet's Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
1 hr 10 mins
This is the recipe my mom has always used. I LOVE LOVE LOVE spaghetti, so naturally I got pretty good at making it! I hope you think so too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown hamburger, drain of fat.
- 2On medium-low heat in a 3 quart saucepan, add tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- 3Stir well to get tomato paste lumps out.
- 4Add water, stir well.
- 5Add drained ground hamburger.
- 6Add chili powder, garlic powder, seasoned salt, italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and sugar.
- 7Simmer on low for at least 30-45 minutes. The longer it simmers, the better!
- 8You can also use a slow cooker on low for 6 hours!
- 9Spread warm sauce over cooked pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Janet's Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (447 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.5
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 1061.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 25.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: