1/4 Photos of Janet's Chili Dip
This recipe fills up a 9x13 pan completely. I am testing recipes for a large gathering so I made this. The two of us eat some every day and will be very sorry when it is gone! I've been eating on crackers, DH with tostada chips. This is delicious. I found it on another recipe site and I don't know who Janet is, but she is an excellent cook!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili with beans (I used beans) or 2 (16 ounce) cans chili without beans (I used beans)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch scallion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies (Original recipe says to your taste. The entire can worked just right for me)
- 1 (24 ounce) jar salsa (I used medium heat and chunky, original recipe says hot or mild)
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix the cream cheese and refried beans together well and spread with a spatula into a 9X13 baking pan.
- 3Spread the 2 cans of chili over the bean mixture.
- 4Pour the jar of salsa over the chili.
- 5Sprinkle the diced green chilies over the salsa.
- 6Sprinkle the onions over the green chilies.
- 7Sprinkle both cheeses over the onions.
- 8Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
- 9NOTE: Janet uses the microwave for 15 minutes or until the cheese is just melted.
- 10I used the oven.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Janet's Chili Dip
Serving Size: 1 (3710 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 5488.1
- Calories from Fat 3318
- Total Fat 368.6 g
- Saturated Fat 219.1 g
- Cholesterol 1177.8 mg
- Sodium 17304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 318.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 101.4 g
- Sugars 43.7 g
- Protein 263.7 g