- 1 cup butter
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 -4 1⁄2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 mashed rotten bananas
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip, in mixture (optional)
- 1 cup melted chocolate chips, on top when still warm (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, in mixture (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- CREAM together: Butter, Sugar, Eggs, Sour Cream, Vanilla, Bananas.
- MIX together: Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda.
- FOLD Flour mixture to Cream together mixture.
- Bake in oven 180 degrees for approximately 20-30 minutes until Golden on top and toothpick comes out clean when tested.
- ***Let your creativity take you away!***
- Am SURE you'll enjoy this forever and a day!