Recipe by Marz
Very easy to make and so delish! Looks like you spent hours to make this! When in fact you didn't. This recipe was given to me by my niece's sister in law.
- 1 lb rhodes frozen dinner rolls (or can use frozen bread)
- 1 (3 5/8 ounce) box butterscotch pudding mix (not instant)
- 1 cup nuts
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Do the night before. Butter bundt or angel food pan, drop frozen rolls around bottom. Sprinkle dry pudding mix over them, sprinkle nuts on top of that. Place last 3 ingredients in sauce pan, bring to boil and pour over buns let stand at room temperature overnight.
- Bake at 350° 1/2 hour the following morning.
- Hot rolls for breakfast Yummy!