Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my mom's recipe. She alwasy made this to go with ribs and I can't eat ribs at home without this. Great dish for pot lucks, and family reunions.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns (shredded or cubed both work)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 3 cups crushed potato chips
- Mix together all ingredients except potato chips.
- Put in pan.
- Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake for 1 hour at 350 degrees.
This is very good ,had it with BBQ Pork Ribs,yummy. Thanks for sharing This was easy to do also. Glittergirl