Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
My sister gave me this recipe when I needed to make several desserts. I needed ones with little work but incredible taste, so this is wonderful. If you like lemon you won't find anything easier or tastier.
- Put sugar and cream in deep pan stir till at boiling point.
- Let boil untouched for 3 1/2 minutes (be careful as it goes up like a volcano).
- Remove from stove.
- Allow to cool for a few moments then add the lemon juice stirring to mix.
- Pour into individual pots and refrigerate to set.
- I use small Ramekin dishes as this is so rich you need very little to satisfy.
This is a very nice recipe. It's easy to make, with a small number of ingredients, and it's delicious. I scaled the recipe to 1/3, and didn't have any trouble with it. It did boil up, as it says. I lowered the heat a little, and let it simmer the stated time. I would prefer it more lemony, but that is easily cured - just sprinkle on some grated lemon peel before eating. Thank you very much for posting this recipe. I'll definitely use it in the future.