1/2 Photos of Jane's Lemon Pudding
My sister gave me this recipe when I needed to make several desserts. I needed ones with little work but incredible taste, so this is wonderful. If you like lemon you won't find anything easier or tastier.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put sugar and cream in deep pan stir till at boiling point.
- 2Let boil untouched for 3 1/2 minutes (be careful as it goes up like a volcano).
- 3Remove from stove.
- 4Allow to cool for a few moments then add the lemon juice stirring to mix.
- 5Pour into individual pots and refrigerate to set.
- 6I use small Ramekin dishes as this is so rich you need very little to satisfy.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jane's Lemon Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 437.6
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.5 g
- Cholesterol 122.2 mg
- Sodium 34.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 32.4 g
- Protein 2.0 g