Recipe by Barb G.
My friend Jane gave me this recipe. It is Sooooo Moist and DELICIOUS. Really doesn't need an icing.
Top Review by Gardenforhealth
One of the BEST chocolate cakes i have ever tasted! I wish I could give it more stars! Everyone wanted the recipe! Simple to make. Outstanding smell and taste. Truly a winner. Chocolate lovers will beg for more. Great with coffee!
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan, grease & coat with flour or cocoa (cocoa works better than flour for a chocolate cake).
- Mix cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and Kahlua using an electric mixer, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan, Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, remove from pan: dust with powdered sugar, ENJOY.