Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
My friend Jane gave me this recipe. It is Sooooo Moist and DELICIOUS. Really doesn't need an icing.
Make and share this Jane's Kahlua Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan, grease & coat with flour or cocoa (cocoa works better than flour for a chocolate cake).
- Mix cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and Kahlua using an electric mixer, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan, Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, remove from pan: dust with powdered sugar, ENJOY.
One of the BEST chocolate cakes i have ever tasted! I wish I could give it more stars! Everyone wanted the recipe! Simple to make. Outstanding smell and taste. Truly a winner. Chocolate lovers will beg for more. Great with coffee!