Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
My friend Jane gave me this recipe. It is Sooooo Moist and DELICIOUS. Really doesn't need an icing.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup Kahlua
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare bundt pan, grease & coat with flour or cocoa (cocoa works better than flour for a chocolate cake).
- Mix cake mix, sour cream, eggs, oil and Kahlua using an electric mixer, mixing well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan, Bake for 55 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, remove from pan: dust with powdered sugar, ENJOY.
One of the BEST chocolate cakes i have ever tasted! I wish I could give it more stars! Everyone wanted the recipe! Simple to make. Outstanding smell and taste. Truly a winner. Chocolate lovers will beg for more. Great with coffee!