Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
a very moist and chocolatey one pan cake that mixes together in no time at all. It is a recipe of a family friend- Jane.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- Coat a 9 x 13 inch pan with oil.
- In same pan, mix cake mix, dry pudding, and water.
- Add beaten eggs, mixing well. Finally, stir in chocolate morsels.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven 35 - 45 minutes or until cake pulls away from side of pan.