Recipe by xxmsxkittyxx
This is a recipe my mother's friend created. It's quick and simple. It's full of flavor and always pleases.
Top Review by BARBARABASTEDO
I made this for Christlmas Eve dinner along with several others. Thsi was the favorite of all. I used gorgonzola cheese because I had it in the frig. I will definately use this recipe again.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 bunch green onion
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 cup blue cheese, crumbles
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch cayenne
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Saute butter and onions for three minutes.
- Pour into the bottom of the pie crust.
- Mix together eggs, sour cream, all 3 cheeses, salt and cayenne.
- Pour mixture into the pie crust on top of the onions.
- Bake at 350 for 40 mins or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.