Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This Mocha Punch is a favorite- my recipe was recently published in MIDWEST LIVING SUMMER COOL DESSERTS June '05 issue- hope you enjoy it too!
- 3 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup pre sweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee crystals
- vanilla ice cream
- chocolate ice cream
- whipped cream
- chocolate curls (optional)
- In med. saucepan, bring water to boiling. Remove from heat. Stir in
- cocoa, coffee, sugar until dissolved. Cover & chill for 4 to 24 hours (I
- chill overnight).
- For each serving, pour 1/3 cup chilled mocha mixture into a 8-10 oz
- glass. Add a scoop each of vanilla & choc ice cream. Stir until partially
- melted. Top each w/ whipped cream & choc. curls if you like.