Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is the first Enchilada recipe I ever made. It is still our favorite. A lady from Mexico taught me how to make them. We eat them with Refried Beans and Sour Cream.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (26 ounce) package corn tortillas
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (10 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 cups cheese, Grated
- Fry hamburger, drain & set aside.
- heat oil, fry tortilla's in oil 10 seconds.
- dip in mixture of warm enchilada & tomato sauce.
- remove & fill with hamburger & cheese.
- roll & put in casserole dish, repeat with others.
- Pour remaining sauce & cheese on top.
- Cover and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.