Recipe by Pinay0618
When I was pregnant with my first child, I would move heaven and earth to get my hands on a Jamocha milkshake from Arby's. The baby factory is now closed for business, but I still get that craving from time to time.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 15 chocolate wafer cookies
- 15 ounces part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, European-style
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (1/4 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup strong coffee, double-strength
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease 8 inch springform pan with cooking spray. Crush all but 2 cookies; sprinkle 1 tablespoon crumbs over pan bottom. In food processor, blend cheese, cocoa and dash salt. In saucepan, combine sugar, gelatin and coffee; soak 1 minute. Heat over low heat until clear. Off heat, stir in milk, extracts and cheese mixture. Place pan in bowl of ice and water; stir until thickened. Fold in all but 1/2 cup topping; pour into loaf pan. Cover; chill at least 4 hours.
- Remove pan side. Pat remaining cookie crumbs onto cake side. Garnish with reserved topping and cookies.