1/2 Photos of Jammy French Toast / Hot Jam Sandwich
This is basically a jam sandwich cooked like french toast. You can use any jam you like but raspberry is my fave so for the sake of this recipe that's what I'm listing. Lovely!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the egg, sugar and vanilla in a shallow dish.
- 2Make up your jam sandwich with the bread and jam. Cut the crusts off if you wish (I do!).
- 3Soak the sandwich in the egg mixture until it has all been absorbed into the sandwich.
- 4Heat a knob of butter in a frying pan over a medium heat.
- 5Fry for 1 - 2 minutes on each side or until lovely and golden.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jammy French Toast / Hot Jam Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 353.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 423.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 30.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g