1/1 Photo of Jammy Chicken
1 hr 10 mins
I got this from a OAMC website. My family loves it and you can use any kind of jam or preserves. Blackberry, raspberry, peach, basically whatever you like. This works well with the fruit only preserves also. This is good served with noodles or rice to soak up the sauce.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray treat a 13 x 9 pan with cooking spray.
- 2It is not necessary to brown the chicken, but if you wish you may brown pieces in a large frying pan before placing in the baking dish.
- 3Place chicken pieces in baking dish.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients together and pour over chicken.
- 5Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour or until chicken juices run clear.
- 6To freeze: Place chicken pieces and sauce ingredients in a large freezer bag. Seal, pushing out as much air as possible. Label and freeze.
- 7To serve: Thaw in fridge overnight. Proceed with cooking directions.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jammy Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (238 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 490.6
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 120.7 mg
- Sodium 532.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 26.3 g
- Protein 30.7 g