Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
this came from Mr. Food's quick and easy diabetic cooking
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (1 lb) pork tenderloin, well trimmed
- In a large resealable plastic storage bag, combine all ingredients EXCEPT the tenderloins; mix well, add the tenderloins, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, or overnight, turning the bag occaisionally.
- Preheat the broiler, place the pork on a broiler pan or a rimmed baking sheet, discard the marinade, broil for 7-9 minutes per side, or until desired doneness.
- Slice the tenderloins across the grain and serve.