Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Posted by request
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- Pickapeppa Sauce
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, cut in half, and yolks mashed in a bowl
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- black pepper
- Place the chicken in a small bowl; toss with just enough Pickapeppa sauce to cover; let sit 10 minutes while assemble the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks and yogurt.
- Stir in the lime juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, chives, Tabasco, garlic powder, and mustard.
- Lift the chicken out of the Pickapeppa sauce and drain slightly, then add to the mixture.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg half with a dab of Pickapeppa sauce.