Jammin’ Jerk Deviled Eggs
- Place the chicken in a small bowl; toss with just enough Pickapeppa sauce to cover; let sit 10 minutes while assemble the rest of the ingredients.
- Combine the thoroughly mashed yolks and yogurt.
- Stir in the lime juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, chives, Tabasco, garlic powder, and mustard.
- Lift the chicken out of the Pickapeppa sauce and drain slightly, then add to the mixture.
- Taste, then season with salt and pepper.
- Fill the whites evenly with the mixture; garnish each egg half with a dab of Pickapeppa sauce.