Recipe by DustyPyatt
Great on the grill, yummy in the oven! Heat and sweet! Oh and this is a DUMP recipe! Even better! Thank you Cuisine at Home for this recipe. I broke it down to make it a dump recipe.
Top Review by hedgiehog
This recipe is a staple in my freezer for OAMC. I was born in the Caribbean and used to have Pickapeppa sauce on just about everything. After moving to the US, we never used it again....until now, that is. This recipe is wonderful, spicy, flavourful and so easy to prepare. It is a great anytime meal. I serve it with Jamaican rice & peas and my family loves it. I find the Pickapeppa sauce in my local Indian shop. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 8 chicken drumsticks (or your preference)
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Pickapeppa Sauce
- 1 tablespoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients in a large freezer bag. Seal squeezing out as much air as you can.
- To cook; thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or
- spray a casserole dish with Pam.
- Place chicken in prepared dish reserving
- marinade in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Roast for 30 - 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Brush with remaining sauce just before serving.