1/1 Photo of Jammin Jerk Chicken Freezer Dinner Kit
Great on the grill, yummy in the oven! Heat and sweet! Oh and this is a DUMP recipe! Even better! Thank you Cuisine at Home for this recipe. I broke it down to make it a dump recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large freezer bag. Seal squeezing out as much air as you can.
- 2To cook; thaw completely.
- 3Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 4Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or
- 5spray a casserole dish with Pam.
- 6Place chicken in prepared dish reserving
- 7marinade in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- 8Roast for 30 - 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- 9Brush with remaining sauce just before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jammin Jerk Chicken Freezer Dinner Kit
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 327.2
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.2 mg
- Sodium 1796.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 20.3 g
- Protein 30.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
jamaican jerk spice