Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Great on the grill, yummy in the oven! Heat and sweet! Oh and this is a DUMP recipe! Even better! Thank you Cuisine at Home for this recipe. I broke it down to make it a dump recipe.
- Combine all ingredients in a large freezer bag. Seal squeezing out as much air as you can.
- To cook; thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil or
- spray a casserole dish with Pam.
- Place chicken in prepared dish reserving
- marinade in a saucepan and bring to a simmer.
- Roast for 30 - 40 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Brush with remaining sauce just before serving.
This recipe is a staple in my freezer for OAMC. I was born in the Caribbean and used to have Pickapeppa sauce on just about everything. After moving to the US, we never used it again....until now, that is. This recipe is wonderful, spicy, flavourful and so easy to prepare. It is a great anytime meal. I serve it with Jamaican rice & peas and my family loves it. I find the Pickapeppa sauce in my local Indian shop. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
Fabulous, freeze the chicken in the sauce. Defrost and grill for an easy weeknight dinner. Everyone loved it.
Fantastic recipe for drumsticks! I hunted 3 grocers for the pickapeppa sauce, then after I opened it up and smelled it, realized I could've used the walkerswood brand I have from Jamaica. The jerk spice I used is also walkerswood, and it was perfect! Thanks SecretIngredients for posting this yummy recipe! Made for PAC fall 2008.