Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I don't have a clue where I got this recipe, but it sure is good! It's almost like a crisp rather than a bar and is delish with vanilla ice cream on top!
- 1 3⁄4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Add butter and mix until combined.
- Set aside 1/3 of the mixture and press the rest into a greased 9-inch square baking pan.
- Spread jam over the base.
- Mix the almonds and chocolate chips into the reserved crumb mixture and sprinkle it over the jam layer, pressing down lightly.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Made for 2008 All New Zaar Cookbooks Tag. These were to die for! Yummy, yummy combination. I love anything that has chocolate and raspberries - two of my favorite foods! These are very easy to make and make a great dish for a carry in. Thanks for posting this recipe.