Tara Colquitt's Note:
Hello, I'm Tara's daughter Jamila. On spring break weekend me and my mom were trying to find something to eat or create. I then thought of the idea of a pizza. I went to recipezaar and found a recipe for pizza dough and then made my own toppings for the pizza. When the pizza came out of the oven it tasted DELICIOUS, so i then wanted to share this wonderful snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1(Look up recipe for dough, recipe ID # is 26181).
- 2Preheat oven to 450.
- 3Roll out small amounts of dough on a baking pan (about 5 inches around.).
- 4Make crust by folding ends of dough to the center.
- 5use to teaspoons of tomato sauce and place in the center of the dough and smooth out evenly across the mini pizza dough.
- 6Sprinkle as much italian seasoning as you want on top of the tomato sauce.
- 7Sprinkle shredded swiss cheese on to the sauce and seasoning.
- 8Place your topping of choice on top.
- 9Place into the oven for about 10 minutes (if not done then for a little while longer.).
- 10Take out and have sit for about two minutes.
- 11Lastly, ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamila's Personal Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g