Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Hello, I'm Tara's daughter Jamila. On spring break weekend me and my mom were trying to find something to eat or create. I then thought of the idea of a pizza. I went to recipezaar and found a recipe for pizza dough and then made my own toppings for the pizza. When the pizza came out of the oven it tasted DELICIOUS, so i then wanted to share this wonderful snack.
- (Look up recipe for dough, recipe ID # is 26181).
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Roll out small amounts of dough on a baking pan (about 5 inches around.).
- Make crust by folding ends of dough to the center.
- use to teaspoons of tomato sauce and place in the center of the dough and smooth out evenly across the mini pizza dough.
- Sprinkle as much italian seasoning as you want on top of the tomato sauce.
- Sprinkle shredded swiss cheese on to the sauce and seasoning.
- Place your topping of choice on top.
- Place into the oven for about 10 minutes (if not done then for a little while longer.).
- Take out and have sit for about two minutes.
- Lastly, ENJOY!