1/1 Photo of Jamika's Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
This recipe was developed by Jamika Pessoa, one of the finalists on "The Next Food Network Star" television show. She prepared this dish for the editor of Good Housekeeping, along with the panel of weekly judges, and her recipe won top honors in this particular challenge.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Adjust oven rack so it is 6 inches from heat source. Preheat broiler.
- 2From limes, grate 1/2 teaspoon peel and squeeze 3 tablespoons juice. In large bowl, stir lime peel and juice, chili sauce, soy sauce, and Dijon mustard until blended. Reserve 3 tablespoons of mixture to glaze salmon; set remainder aside.
- 3Arrange salmon on foil-lined rack in broiling pan. Spray with Pam, if desired. Place pan in oven and broil 5 minutes. Brush salmon with reserved chili-sauce mixture and broil 4-5 minutes longer or until salmon is opaque throughout.
- 4Meanwhile, peel and core pineapple, then cut into 1/2-inch chunks. (You should have about 3 cups.) Add the cut-up pineapple to bowl with the remaining chili-sauce mixture and toss to coat.
- 5To serve, divide spinach among 4 dinner plates. Top each with 1 piece salmon fillet and 3/4 cup pineapple. Drizzle pineapple juices over spinach and serve.
Browse Our Top Low Sat. Fat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Sat. Fat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamika's Salmon With Pineapple Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (666 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 561.7
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 146.2 mg
- Sodium 772.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 69.3 g