Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of Jamie Oliver's recipes. Sounds like a great one for garlic lovers!
Make and share this Jamie's Roasted Sweet Garlic Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 200 C or 400 degrees F.
- Bake the garlic cloves for about 20 minutes or until soft.
- Break the bread into small pieces and soak in the milk.
- Using a food processor, blend the almonds until fine.
- Throw in the soaked bread and the soft inside of the roasted garlic.
- Add a little chicken stock or water and blend.
- When you have a fine purée, gradually add in enough stock or water to make a nice, thick, soup.
- Finish by seasoning with salt and pepper and a good drizzle of sherry vinegar and olive oil.
- Garnish with some green grapes and chopped marjoram on top.