Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My version of a DELICIOUS Broccoli, rice and cheese casserole. It's easy and delicious. Everyone will love it!
- 2 cups quick cook rice (brown or white)
- 2 cups broccoli (fresh or frozen, just make sure its bite sized)
- 1⁄2 large onion, minced finely
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cream of mushroom & garlic soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans broccoli cheese soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Mix rice, soups, 1 cup of cheddar cheese, salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with remaining one cup of cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.