1/6 Photos of Jamie Oliver's Yorkshire Puddings
Sara 76's Note:
This is from Jamie's Ministry Of Food cookbook. Great served with roast beef & gravy! Cooking time does not include 30 minutes of resting time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the eggs, flour, salt, and milk together really well in a bowl to make your batter. Pour the batter into a jug, and let it sit for 30 minutes before you use it.
- 2Turn your oven up to the highest setting, and place a 12 cup muffin tray in the oven to heat up for 5 minutes.
- 3Place 1 tb of oil in each muffin hole, and put the tray back into the oven and heat until oil is very hot.
- 4Open oven door, slide the tray half out, and carefully pour the batter into the muffin holes.
- 5Close the door and cook for 15 minutes without opening the oven door.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Yorkshire Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (737 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 49.7 mg
- Sodium 77.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 3.5 g