Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the eggs, flour, salt, and milk together really well in a bowl to make your batter. Pour the batter into a jug, and let it sit for 30 minutes before you use it.
- Turn your oven up to the highest setting, and place a 12 cup muffin tray in the oven to heat up for 5 minutes.
- Place 1 tb of oil in each muffin hole, and put the tray back into the oven and heat until oil is very hot.
- Open oven door, slide the tray half out, and carefully pour the batter into the muffin holes.
- Close the door and cook for 15 minutes without opening the oven door.
- Serve immediately.