Jamie Oliver's Thai Chicken Green Curry
- 1.Heat a wok over a high heat and then add the oil. Next add the green curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, ensuring the chicken gets well coated in the curry paste.
- 2.Add the shallot, fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, salt and sugar and cook for a.
- further 2 minutes. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3.Take the curry off the heat and leave to cool for 1 minute.
- 4.Serve with the cooked rice.