Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serves 2 people
- 200 g chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon green curry paste
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, zest of
- juice of half a lime
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch sugar
- 100 g jasmine rice
- 1.Heat a wok over a high heat and then add the oil. Next add the green curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes, ensuring the chicken gets well coated in the curry paste.
- 2.Add the shallot, fish sauce, lime zest, lime juice, salt and sugar and cook for a.
- further 2 minutes. Pour in the coconut milk and bring to the boil and then simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3.Take the curry off the heat and leave to cool for 1 minute.
- 4.Serve with the cooked rice.