1 hr 30 mins
I saw this recipe on Discovery Travel called "Jamie at Home". Very simple recipe!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the strawberries in a large shallow mixing bowl. Sprinkle the caster sugar on top.
- 2Mix in the strawberries and the sugar until well coated.
- 3With your hand scrunch up the sugared strawberries until it turn into rough mush and pulpy, and the sugar dissolved.
- 4Pour the mixture to a sauce pan and bring to boil, after that simmer for 30 minutes.
- 5Skim off any foam during the cooking process.
- 6Let cool and put it in a sterilized jars.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (9 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 250