Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Another great recipe from Jamie Oliver. I made these a couple of times and everyone liked it!
Make and share this Jamie Oliver's Huge Yorkshire Puddings recipe from Food.com.
- Mix all the ingredients, except the oil, to make a batter using an electric mixer.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Preheat oven at 450°F.
- Preheat a muffin tray and grease with a little oil.
- Divide the batter into the tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes at 450°F.
I over-baked the first batch, but the second batch was great! =) They ended up needing less than 14 minutes to bake... so that threw me off. =P Thanks!
I made jamies huge yorkshire pud as i did'nt have a amuffin tray. It was great, normally buy aunt bessie frozen mix will never again. so easy to make & very tasty.
I have just made these and they were hugh a fantastic and quick recipe
Made the mixture and put it in fridge for a few hours before i used it, made this to the letter and found there to be too much mixture to fill my 12 bun tin still more for tomorrow.
would be better off using a muffin tin rather than a small bun tin that i used