1/1 Photo of Jamie Oliver's Easy Quick Spaghetti
Chef #371761's Note:
This is a lovely pasta dish from Jamie's Dinners, the Jamie Oliver recipe book. I make it when I feel like a tasty pasta but can't be bothered slavign away for ages.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook it until al dente - approx 10 minutes.
- 2Chop tomatoes, basil, rocket, and olives however you like, chunks, slices, etc.
- 3Put all these in individual bowls.
- 4Add vinagar, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Keep tasting till you get it right!
- 6The pasta should be reday by now, so drain and add to bowls quickly.
- 7Stir everything together and serve with parmesan cheese and fresh Italian bread, if you like.
- 8Note: You can use any type of pasta you like, I just choose spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Easy Quick Spaghetti
Serving Size: 1 (329 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 16.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 92.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g