This is a lovely pasta dish from Jamie's Dinners, the Jamie Oliver recipe book. I make it when I feel like a tasty pasta but can't be bothered slavign away for ages.
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook it until al dente - approx 10 minutes.
- Chop tomatoes, basil, rocket, and olives however you like, chunks, slices, etc.
- Put all these in individual bowls.
- Add vinagar, oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Keep tasting till you get it right!
- The pasta should be reday by now, so drain and add to bowls quickly.
- Stir everything together and serve with parmesan cheese and fresh Italian bread, if you like.
- Note: You can use any type of pasta you like, I just choose spaghetti.