From jamie at home television series - he also has a frosting for these on his website, but I love them just plain. http://www.channel4.com/food/recipes/chefs/jamie-oliver/butternut-squash-muffins-with-a-frosty-top-recipe_p_1.html
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Place squash in blender/food processor and finely chop.
- Add remaining ingredients to blender/food processor and process until combined.
- Fill muffin tin with mixture.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.