1/1 Photo of Jamie Oliver's Best Pasta Salad
One of my favorite Naked Chef recipes. I make this often. I just love the trip of boiling up the garlic cloves with the pasta, and then just squeezing them out of their skins and adding them mashed to the dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- 2Throw in the pasta and garlic and simmer for about 5 minutes or until al dente, and drain.
- 3Put the garlic to one side for the dressing.
- 4Put the pasta in a bowl.
- 5Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl.
- 6Squash the garlic cloves out of their skins and pound in a pestle and mortar.
- 7Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning.
- 8Drizzle this over the salad, adding a little more seasoning to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jamie Oliver's Best Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (219 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.5
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 99.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar