One of my favorite Naked Chef recipes. I make this often. I just love the trip of boiling up the garlic cloves with the pasta, and then just squeezing them out of their skins and adding them mashed to the dressing.
- Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil.
- Throw in the pasta and garlic and simmer for about 5 minutes or until al dente, and drain.
- Put the garlic to one side for the dressing.
- Put the pasta in a bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes, olives, chives, basil and cucumber into pieces about half the size of the pasta and add to the bowl.
- Squash the garlic cloves out of their skins and pound in a pestle and mortar.
- Add the vinegar, oil and seasoning.
- Drizzle this over the salad, adding a little more seasoning to taste.