Prep 120 hrs
Cook 20 mins
-Don't attempt to eat with an ulcer. 1 Fire Extinguisher(Optional!)
Make and share this James' World's Hottest Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons durkee brand hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices. Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
- Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 5 days.
- After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked. Usually approx 15 mins (+/- 5 mins).
- Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick.
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.
Plan to make this for my partner. For him, the hotter, the better. Will review again after he has eaten it.
Obviously a joke recipe.