James' World's Hottest Wings
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices. Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
- Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 5 days.
- After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked. Usually approx 15 mins (+/- 5 mins).
- Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick.
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.