120 hrs 20 mins
Chef #744341's Note:
-Don't attempt to eat with an ulcer. 1 Fire Extinguisher(Optional!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons durkee brand hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices. Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
- 2Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 5 days.
- 3After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked. Usually approx 15 mins (+/- 5 mins).
- 4Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick.
- 5Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for James' World's Hottest Wings
Serving Size: 1 (2376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2924.1
- Calories from Fat 1421
- Total Fat 157.9 g
- Saturated Fat 42.9 g
- Cholesterol 699.1 mg
- Sodium 13193.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 119.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 29.5 g
- Sugars 46.8 g
- Protein 184.2 g