Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
-Don't attempt to eat with an ulcer. 1 Fire Extinguisher(Optional!)
Make and share this James' World's Hottest Wings recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs chicken wings, cut up buffalo style
- 6 whole serrano chili peppers
- 6 whole red chili peppers
- 10 whole jalapeno peppers
- 2 cups white wine
- 1 (2 ounce) bottle Tabasco sauce
- 0.5 (10 ounce) bottle Worcestershire sauce
- 10 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 10 tablespoons durkee brand hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- In a blender, carefully puree the peppers, wine, vinegar and all spices. Caution, the fumes are deadly and wear rubber gloves or your fingers will burn!
- Put the puree into a bowl and marinate the wings in the bowl in the fridge for 5 days.
- After 5 days, carefully remove the wings and broil them until cooked. Usually approx 15 mins (+/- 5 mins).
- Take the marinade, put it on the stove, add 1/4 cup sugar and heat to a boil. reduce until thick.
- Pour over wings and re-broil for about 5 more minutes, serve with soda water for maximum heat effect but keep plenty of ice water handy.